Thursday

46



This has finally come out in the shops : )  

Yep. I know, it looks like I've posted the same thing again - but this really is the final version of the cover for The Abominators ( And my AMAZING Panty Wanty Woos! )

It's been ages as well. But I did say you'd have to wait a bit before I could get on with showing anything else from the insides of the book! So, now the waiting has ended, here's a little selection of images. 



















As of today, I have finished all 3 books!  so there'll be plenty of new drawings and bits to add to the blog over the next few months.  It really starts to come together with Book 2 so I'll be properly excited when I get to see that one in the flesh.  It's called:



Until then! 



7 comments:

  1. Look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks Paul! I see you got well into your finger painting app. Those A.B.C Warriors ones are brilliant mate : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Mr Sam!!! Looking good, Billy-Ray!! Wildly jealous you got chewie in!! Looking forward to a signed copy for the collction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling good, Louis! You know there'll be one with your name on it, Fredster. haven't forgotten I need to mail you back mate. Chewie got in just for you : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly comments box is poggered

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did, yeah, but I've not updated my blog with them for a bit, there's loads more!

    ReplyDelete